Looking young and beautiful is every woman’s desire which drives her to explore anti-aging remedies. Though it is a natural physiological process, it cannot be reversed. However, the good news is that you can effectively slow down the harmful effects aging has on
your body and appearance.
Specialists at Modern Aesthetica are well-trained in anti-aging and regenerative therapies to give you a radiant, and youthful appearance.
What is Anti-aging?
Anti-aging is defined as slowing, preventing, or reversing the aging process in your body. It involves the field of medicine that focuses on preventing or slowing down age-related problems.
Currently, specialists use state-of-the-art modern technology, and cutting-edge tools, and therapies to promote healthy aging and wellness.
What Are The Different Types of Anti-aging Treatments?
As you age, your skin loses its elasticity due to collagen depletion, thus it leads to signs of aging like dull, sagging skin, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, hyperpigmentation,acne scars and sun damage.
There are many revolutionary anti-aging treatments that help enhance the health of your skin, and boost collagen production to yield satisfactory outcomes that you desire. These treatments include:
- Facial treatments for aged skin
- Wrinkles, fine lines, age spots on your face may make you look older than you feel
- Anti-aging facial therapies help restore a more youthful appearance, such as:
- 24K gold facial
- Radiofrequency (RF)
- Your specialist may provide special growth factors that help rejuvenate your skin.
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy
- PRP is a healing and a regenerative formulation that is extracted from your own blood.
- This contains concentrated platelets, growth factors and proteins that enhance your body’s natural healing response.
- PRP is directly applied to your face and its further driven deeper into the skin tissues using a microneedling device.
- This boosts collagen and aids in skin renewel.
- It is also used for premature hair loss since PRP activates the dormant hair follicles.
- PDO (polydioxanone) thread lift
- This is a non-surgical facelift where facial skin is lifted and tightened using PDO threads.
- These threads are held and inserted into different skin layers using needles, instantly lifting and tightening loose, sagging skin.
- Cosmetic injections
- These injections temporarily smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and may prevent new line formation.
- Botox facial
- This combines botulinum toxin with hyaluronic acid, vitamin A and C, and other ingredients.
- It relaxes the facial muscle contraction by blocking nerve impulses, thus reducing wrinkles and creases.
- It uses microneedling to help penetrate the formulation into the deeper skin layers.
- This is an injection that eliminates the stubborn pockets of fat under your chin, improving your facial profile.
- Body boosters
- These are supplements in the form of vitamin boosters that enhance your health and wellness nameviser.
If signs of aging are stealing away that glow and radiance from you, then fret not! There area many advanced anti-aging therapies to help you slow down the process and make look young.