Have you come across a stunning holographic sticker and are wondering how you can re-create it? Are you looking for an affordable way to brand a premium product range? Or do you simply want to learn all there is about holographic vinyl stickers.
Then you have come to the right place. In this article, you will share with you exactly what a holographic sticker is and how they are made. We will also go into detail about how you can create your own sticker design and what you can use your holographic stickers for.
Are you ready? Then let us jump right in.
What is a holographic sticker?
A holographic sticker is a sticker that was printed on so-called effect vinyl. For a holographic effect, a vinyl with a rainbow effect is used. This gives the colors in your design a metallic look. Ask your vinyl sticker printer for some samples to get hands-on with the material.
Holographic materials are generally vinyl-based and gloss laminated, which makes these stickers very resistant to scratches, water and fading. Your holographic stickers can be cut in any way you want to. The term only describes what your stickers are made out of.
How are holographic stickers made?
A holographic sticker consists of five components – the laminate, the print, the material, the adhesive and the backing paper, which you can see in the image below.
- The clear gloss over-laminate is applied to the printed layer. It protects your design from scratches, water and sunlight.
- Your design is printed with the latest technology, creating detailed and vibrant colors. The rainbow effect is removed when you print white ink behind your colors.
- This is the material layer. When you choose a holographic sticker, a vinyl with a shimmering effect is used.
- The adhesive layer makes your stickers sticky. Mostly this is a permanent, medium-strength adhesive, perfect for 1000s of applications.
- Lastly, the thick backing paper makes your stickers easy to peel and gives a premium feel.
What can I use holographic stickers for?
Holographic stickers are super versatile and can be used both, indoors and outdoors. Here are some of our favorite ways to use them:
- Luxurious branding
- Premium product branding
- Eye-catching logo stickers
- Limited edition labels
- Labels for food packaging
- Makeup packaging
- Phone and laptop branding
Visit here 69fo
How do I design holographic stickers?
If you have no design experience, creating artwork for your stickers can seem daunting. But it does not have to be. Many sticker makers offer free online design tools you can use to create your sticker design.
There you can browse a range of pre-designed templates and elements and edit them to fit your brand. Once you are happy with your design, you can just send it to print and relax.
How can I get holographic stickers?
The best way to get your hands on some holographic stickers is to reach out to a professional sticker printer. They can help you out when it comes to your needs and wishes.
With custom stickers, there are no limits to your creativity, so do not miss out on them. What will you be designing next? Let us know in the comments.